We've run the performance test after changing the fields to be of the type
string. We're seeing improved performance, especially after the first time the
query has run. The first run is taking around 1-2 seconds rather than 6-8
seconds and when the filter cache is present, the response time is around 400ms.
Do you have any more suggestions that we could try in order to optimise the
performance?