On 6/14/2020 12:06 AM, Florin Babes wrote:
While checking ways to optimize the speed of replication I've noticed that
the index download speed is fixed at 5.1 in replication.html. There is a
reason for that? If not, I would like to submit a patch with the fix.
We are using solr 8.3.1.

Looking at the replication.html file, the part that says "5.1 MB/s" appears to be purely display. As far as I can tell, it's not configuring anything, and it's not gathering information from anywhere.

So unless your solrconfig.xml is configuring a speed limit in the replication handler, I don't think there is one.

I'm curious about exactly what you have in mind for a patch.

Thanks,
Shawn