+1 to name change. Also 'overseer' which doesn't go well with Master/Slave!

--
*Doug Turnbull **| CTO* | OpenSource Connections
<http://opensourceconnections.com>, LLC | 240.476.9983
Author: Relevant Search <http://manning.com/turnbull>; Contributor: *AI
Powered Search <http://aipoweredsearch.com>*
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.