Hi,

There is little context in your question. We don’t know how you deploy Solr
(via solr-operator <https://github.com/bloomberg/solr-operator> or manually),
we don’t know if you deploy in Zookeeper or standalone mode, we don’t know if
you tried enabling basic auth
already using the documentation at
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_5/basic-authentication-plugin.html
<https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_5/basic-authentication-plugin.html>
and if that failed, what error messages are you seeing.

If you give some more context I’m sure there are many who can help.

Jan