This is usually a result of either indexing or querying not quite doing what
you expect. The screenshots don’t help diagnose as they’re just the results,
but don’t really help understand why.

So here’s what I do to try to figure out why:

1> add &debug=query to the query You can check the “debugQuery” checkbox on the
admin UI. In particular look at the “parsed query” in the results. Is it what
you expect?

2> use the Admin/Analysis page to see how the fields you’re searching against
are tokenized. Sometimes your analysis chain produces unexpected results. <1>
will show you this for querying, but not indexing.

3> try turning on highlighting. You have not shown, for instance, that "Què
t’hi jugues” all appears in a single field. It’s conceivable that you’re not
searching that field at all and are matching
"t’hi jugues” or "Què t’hi” in a different field than you expect.

4> Another thing that fools people is that the analysis chain may break up
“t’hi” into “t” and “hi” which then may match unexpected places.

5> Are any of these stopwords? The admin/analysis page will show you.

6> Finally, try attaching &debug=true&explainOther=id:id_of_doc_you_expect.
That will show you now the document you expect was scored, whether or not it’s
included in numFound. It’s intended exactly for answering the question “why
didn’t my searche return a doc I _know_ it should?"

Seems like a lot of places to look, but <1> is certainly the first place I’d
look. This is almost certainly a mismatch between what you think is happening
and what you’ve actually told Solr to do ;).

Best,
Erick