Hello,

I was wondering if we can expect significant disk usage reduction (index size)
if we move from fields defined as "docValues=true + stored=true" to
"docValues=true + stored=false" (with useDocValuesAsStored=true as default in
both cases)?

Considering the use case we are targeting is only Streaming Expression with
/export handler, I also understand that we might also set
useDocValuesAsStored=false from what is described at
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_4/docvalues.html.
If so, would setting useDocValuesAsStored=false help reduce the index size as
well?

We will obviously try it and see by ourselves the results but I was wondering
if you already have an idea about it.
Also if you have any good link to how data are physically stored depending on
the fields options (indexed/stored/docValues), this could really be interesting.

Thanks,
Gaƫl