Hi all,

sorry for not being clear in the first instance.
What I'm trying to say is, what happens when a core loads a library,
are the classes present in the library even available for other cores? I
think no.
But if there is some sort of encapsulation this should be clear in the
documentation.
In this way one can deploy different versions of a plugin/extension for
each core without being worried of collisions.

--
Vincenzo D'Amore