Hi,

You can use ktpass, if you are AD Administrator. The security json does not
change from Linux.

Please note that there are a lot of things to consider with Kerberos that can
go wrong which is not a Solr issue but Kerberos complexity (eg correct DNS
names, correct encryption type selected in ktpass, correct attribute set in AD)
- contact your AD administrator with Kerberos experience to get the parameters
for your AD.