From: Howard Gonzalez <howard.gonza...@careerbuilder.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 12:45 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: How to Write Autoscaling Policy changes to Zookeeper/SolrCloud using
the autoscaling Java API

Hello. I am trying to use the autoscaling Java API to write some cluster policy
changes to a Zookeeper/SolrCloud cluster. However, I can't find the right way
to do it. I can get all the autoscaling cluster policy clauses using:

autoScalingConfig.getPolicy.getClusterPolicy

However, after getting all the right List of clauses, I don't know how to write
those changes to the Zookeeper/Solr cluster using the Java API.

Any guidance please? I know I can use the HTTP solr client to send a json
request, but just wondering how to do it using the provided Java API.

Thanks in advance