Hello Solr-User Support team
We have installed the SOLR 8.6.2 package into docker container in our DEV
environment. Prior to using it, our security team scanned the docker image
using SysDig and found a lot of Critical/High/Medium vulnerabilities. The full
list is in the attached spreadsheet

Scan Summary
30 STOPS     190 WARNS    188 Vulnerabilities

Please advise or point us to how/where to get a package that has been patched
for the Critical/High/Medium vulnerabilities in the attached spreadsheet
Your help will be gratefully received

Lakshmi Narayanan
Marsh & McLennan Companies
121 River Street, Hoboken,NJ-07030
201-284-3345
M: 845-300-3809
Email: lakshmi.naraya...@mmc.com<mailto:lakshmi.naraya...@mmc.com>

________________________________

This e-mail, including any attachments that accompany it, may contain
information that is confidential or privileged. This e-mail is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended to be
addressed. If you have received this e-mail and are not an intended recipient,
any disclosure, distribution, copying or other use or
retention of this email or information contained within it are prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately
reply to the sender via e-mail and also permanently
delete all copies of the original message together with any of its attachments
from your computer or device.