Hello,

How do we update a certificate in a SOLR Cloud without downtime?

We have a SOLR cloud cluster with three nodes.  SSL is enabled for use with
SiteCore.  We currently have a certificate in the "solr-ssl.keystore.jks".
This certificate expired so we imported a new certificate into the keystore(the
original is still there as well).  After restarting SOLR the certificate
replacement is successful.  However, the node with the new cert cannot talk to
the other nodes in the cluster.  How do services stay available as we update
the certificate?

Thanks,
Jeremy

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the use of the person identified and intended as the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of
any action in reliance on the contents is prohibited. If you receive this
message in error, contact the sender immediately and delete it from your
computer. Personal e-mails are restricted by PSECU policy. As such, PSECU
specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for any personal
information or opinions of the author expressed in this email