I'm looking for a way to transform words with repeated letters into the
same token - does something like this exist out of the box? Do our stemmers
support it?

For example, say I would want all of these terms to return the same search
results:

YES
YESSS
YYYEEESSS
YYEESSSS[...]S

I don't know how long a user would hold down the S key at the end to
capture their level of excitement, and I don't want to manually define
synonyms for every length.

I'm pretty sure that I don't want PhoneticFilter here, maybe
PatternReplace? Not a huge fan of how that one is configured, and I think
I'd have to set up a bunch of patterns inline for it?

Mike