Hi,

I'm currently using Solr-8.5.2 with a default log4j2.xml and trying to do the following :

Each time an event appears in the log file, i check, rectify if necessary and clean (Rotate) the logfiles.

This causes the solr.log file to run out of data, which is what we want.

However if I use the web interface, "localhost: port", and view the "Logging" option,
messages remain visible.

Any idea why this is happening, or other way to "force rotate"?

Best regards
Rui

Assinatura SPA
**
*Rui Pimentel*

**
*DINSD - Departamento de Informática / SPA Digital*
Av. Duque de Loulé, 31 - 1069-153 Lisboa PORTUGAL
*T * (+ 351) 21 359 44 36 */* (+ 351) 21 359 44 00 *F* (+ 351) 21 353 02 57
<mailto:%7bmailsector...@spautores.pt> informat...@spautores.pt
<http://www.spautores.pt/>www.SPAutores.pt
<https://www.facebook.com/spautores> <https://www.youtube.com/user/SPAutores1925><https://plus.google.com/107542947146636584118><https://www.linkedin.com/company/spautores>

Esta mensagem electrónica, incluindo qualquer dos seus anexos, contém informação PRIVADA, CONFIDENCIAL e de DIVULGAÇÃO PROIBIDA,e destina-se unicamente à pessoa e endereço electrónico acima indicados. Se não for o destinatário desta mensagem, agradecemos que a elimine e nos comunique de imediato através do telefone +351 21 359 44 00 ou por email para: ge...@spautores.pt <mailto:ge...@spautores.pt>

This electronic mail transmission including any attachment hereof, contains information that is PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL and PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE, and it is only for the use of the person and the e-mail address above indicated. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately through the telephone number +351 21 359 44 00 or at the e-mail address: ge...@spautores.pt
Assinatura SPA