Hi all

I have deployed the sample instance that comes with solr, in JBOSS.
But actually i want to use the multicore feature. I am not able to find
resource on how to use the multicore feature in JBOSS.
1) Which all files do I need to edit to use the multicore feature?
2) Also, where can I specify the index directly so that we can point the
indexed documents to a custom folder instead of jboss/bin?

I really appreciate any suggestion, at least which file to edit, or some
other tips to solve this problem.
Thanking in advance
con