Solr Collection setup
Shards :- 2Replication :- 4Documents :- 569 Million (I know it's too much)Heap
Space :- 12GB
So basically, above collection is having OutOfMemory issues. And upon
inspection, I got to know that
org.apache.lucene.uninverting.FieldCacheImpl$LongsFromArray for field
"_version_" is taking around 50 - 60% memory(5GB).
Now I am trying to understand How "_version_" internally using the field cache?
Around the same time, In Splunk logs I can see "Found MAX value from Terms for
_version_ in index". and also few "firstSearcher" queries. Now I think upon
core initialization "firstSearcher" triggered which then try to find the Max
value for version using Field Cache but because of too many records it occupy
lot of memory to carry out the task.
Can someone please validate Is what I am talking in above para is the problem
or problem lies in somewhere else?

Best Regards,Sanjay