Hi Erick,
First of all thanks for your response . I will check the possibility  .
Let me explain my problem  in detail :

1. We have other use cases where we are making use of listener on
postCommit to delete/shift/split the shards . So we have capability to
delete the shards .
2. The current use case is , where we have to delete the documents from the
shard , and during deletion process(it will be scheduled process, may be
hourly or daily, which will delete the documents) , if shards  gets empty
(or may be lets  say nominal documents are left ) , then delete the shard.
And I am exploring to do this using configuration .
Regards
Pushkar