Hello Abhishek,

It's really hard to provide any advice without knowing any information
about your setup/usage.

Are you giving your Solr pods enough resources on EKS?
Have you run Solr in the same configuration outside of kubernetes in the
past without timeouts?
What type of storage volumes are you using to store your data?
Are you using headless services to connect your Solr Nodes, or ingresses?

If this is the first time that you are using this data + Solr
configuration, maybe it's just that your data within Solr isn't optimized
for the type of queries that you are doing.
If you have run it successfully in the past outside of Kubernetes, then I
would look at the resources that you are giving your pods and the storage
volumes that you are using.
If you are using Ingresses, that might be causing slow connections between
nodes, or between your client and Solr.

- Houston