Hi

We have a problem with slow deleteById where one delete can take up to 30
minutes and the thread which initiated the deleteById is waiting for the
method to return. The problem is not that the delete takes so much time. The
problem is that the application that initiates deletes is halted that long.

I have thought that solr is queueing the deletes until the next commit. We
have autoCommit enabled with a commit after 1 second or 10000 documents. The
value of pendingDeletes has the defaultValue.

Is this a known issue? What should I search for? We're using solr 1.3.0 on
tomcat 5.5.26 and java 6.

Thanks in advance
Uwe