I tried to perform a DataImportHandler where the column name "user" and the
field name  "User" are  the same  but the case of the first letter,
when performing a full import, I was getting different sorts of errors, on
that field depending on the cases of the names, I tried the four possible
combinations,  and none worked.
At the end, I changed column name in the database to be "User" and everthing
was fine.

<dataConfig>
    <document >
        <entity name="item" query="select * from DeNDocs">
            <field column="ID" name="id" />
            <field column="User" name="User" />