I think your best option is to edit the jsp and remove that syntax...

So you are not running 1.5?  how does anything else work?!

On Dec 8, 2008, at 10:12 AM, Sorbo wrote:

Yes everything works except the JSPs. The errors are with the Java 1.5 syntax
viz with the index.jsp
it doesn't like the Java 1.5 syntax
for( org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore core : cores.getCores() ) {%>
This is the stack trace

An error occurred at line: 30 in the jsp file: /index.jsp
Generated servlet error:
Syntax error on token ":", ; expected

An error occurred at line: 30 in the jsp file: /index.jsp
Generated servlet error:
Syntax error on token ")", ; expected after this token

ryantxu wrote:

what is the error?
Does everything work except the jsp?