Hi,

There is a ClassNotFound exception in there.  Make sure you rebuild the war,
completely remove the old one, and properly deploy the new one.  Peek into the
war and look for the class that the error below is missing to make sure the
class is really there.  Get the latest code for
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler and try that.

Otis