On Dec 18, 2008, at 10:06 AM, Aleksander M. Stensby wrote:

Hello everyone, I've started to look at TermVectorComponent and I'm experimenting with the use of the component in a sort of "top terms" setting for a given query... Was also looking at mlt and the interestingTerms, but I would like to do a query, get say 10k results, and from those results return a list of "top 10 terms" or something similar...

Haven't really thought too much about it yet, but I was wondering if anyone have done any work on making the term vector response available in a simple manner with solrj yet? Or if this is planned? (In the same sense as it is today with facets (response.getFacetFields() etc..). Not that I cant manage to write it myself, but I would recon that more people than me would be interessted in this. I'd be more than happy to contribute if it is wanted, just wanted to check if anyone have started on this already or not.

I think this would be a welcome contribution.

-Grant