Thanks Otis,

Is it possible to get my hands on the ability in lucene utilizing patches
before it is released to the public? (sorry to ask) - How close is it in the
source code if I didn't care about the documentation/packaging/etc..?  So
from what it sounds like, this would be a realtime store(with great
search) that could be used instead of a database or in conjunction? Is
it wrong to say it's similar to bigtable from google in keeping realtime
data in a non relational way but with a better search?

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com