First, I'm new Solr.

I have setup a Solr server and added some documents into it. I noticed that as
I added more and more docs, the warmupTime became longer and longer. After
added 400K docs, I can see the warmupTime is now about 1 minutes. Here is one
log entry:

queryResultCache{lookups=0,hits=0,hitratio=0.00,inserts=6,evictions=0,size=6,warmupTime=56687,cumulative_lookups=2,
cumulative_hits=0,cumulative_hitratio=0.00,cumulative_inserts=2,cumulative_evictions=0}

If I try to insert more docs before warmupTime ends, I will get exception.

Is there any way to decrease this warmupTime?

Thanks a lot,
Kevin