Hello,

I have a multivalued field in my schema of type text_ws, values are of the
form #int #int
I need to be able to query on the first and sort on the second, this does
not seem to be enabled out of the box
I looked around for a while and it seems the recommended approach is to
create a custom field type and implement this logic in the getSortField
method
But since the field is multivalued, I need to sort by the value i am
searching for, so i need access to the current query being executed.
Also, i can't seem to figure out the correct -classpath to give to javac for
it to find the packages needed to create the class file (my java is a bit
rusty to say the least)

Thanks,
Fouad