For some reasons this never made to the mailing list, hence re-posting.
-------------
Hi All,
Is there any way to sort Chinese text in solr? We have currently setup
schema.xml to use CJKAnalyzer/CJKTokenizer for analyzing/tokenizing the text
and sort is done on a field which only uses KeywordTokenizerFactory and
TrimFilterFactory. But the text doesn't seem to be sorted either on Pinyin or
strokes (as far as I know these are two ways in which Chinese text can be
sorted) and the return order of the result seems to be completely random if
sort order on a text field is specified. Is there any way to make solr sorting
locale/collation aware (I don't mind hard-wiring any Chinese related
configuration in the schema.xml as this index will only store Chinese text)?

We are using solr 1.2.

Any pointers/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
SN

Click now to find great remedies for hangovers!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/BLSrjnxWYu1kdWcEgElS7NVOMP6U7dyRdCtRqCcbWNKeyERGrCw9wdrHE8Q/