Hello Ralf,

I am confused now.

Perhaps you can post a short extract of your files and show me what you are
trying to achieve?

If your files *differs* for 199 lines...well...they should stay the way they
are!

On the other hand, if your files have 199 lines in *common*, then yes, you
could/should move those 199 common lines in solr.xml.

Cheers,
Giovanni