Hm, I must be missing something, then.

Consider this.

There are three repositories, A and B, C. There are two users, U1 and U2.

Repository A is public, while B and C are private. Only U1 can access
B. No one can access C.

I index this data, such that Is_Private is true for B.

Now, when U2 searches, he will only see data for repo A. This is correct.

When U1 searches, what happens? AFAIK, he will also only see data for
A, unless we specify Is_Private:True, but then he will only see data
for B (and C, which he doesn't have access to.)

Secondly, say we grant U2 access to B. How do we tell Solr that he can
see it, then?

Sorry if I'm not making much sense here, but I'm quite confused.

Jesper