From: Leonardo Dias [mailto:leona...@catho.com.br]
Sent: 31 March 2009 20:40
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems with synonyms

Hi, Vernon!

We tried both approaches: OR and AND. In both cases, the results were smaller
when the synonyms was set up, with no change at all when it comes to synonyms.

Any other ideas? Is it likely to be a bug?

Best,

Leonardo

Vernon Chapman escreveu:

        Leonardo,

        I am no expert but I would check to make sure that the
        DefaultOperator parameter in your schema.xml file is set to
        OR rather thank AND.

        Vernon

        On 3/31/09 3:24 PM, "Leonardo Dias" <leona...@catho.com.br>