That would require me to recompile (with ant/maven scripts?) the source and
replace the jar for DIH, right? I can try - for the first time.
- ashok

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ् wrote:

> This looks strange. Apparently the Transformer did not get applied. Is
> it possible for you to debug ClobTransformer adding(System.out.println
> into ClobTransformer may help)
>
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 6:04 AM, ashokc <ash...@qualcomm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Correcting my earlier post. It lost some lines some how.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have set up to import some oracle clob columns with DIH. I am using the
>> latest nightly release. My config says,
>>

>> <entity name="log" transformer="ClobTransformer"
>>
>>    <field column="description" clob="true" name="description" />
>>
>> </entity>
>>
>> But it does not seem to turn this clob into a String. The search results
>> show:
>>
>> <doc>
>>   <float name="score">1.8670129</float>
>>    <str name="description">oracle.sql.c...@aed3a5</str>
>>   <int name="log_no">4486</int>
>> </doc>
>>
>> Any pointers on why I do not get the 'string' out of the clob for
>> indexing?
>> Is the nightly war NOT the right one to use?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> - ashok
>>

>> ashokc wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have set up to import some oracle clob columns with DIH. I am using
>>> the
>>> latest nightly release. My config says,
>>>
>>> <entity name="description" transformer="ClobTransformer" ... <field
>>> column="description" clob="true" />
>>>
>>> </entity>
>>>
>>> But it does not seem to turn this clob into a String. The search results
>>> show:
>>>
>>> <doc>
>>>    <float name="score">1.8670129</float>
>>>     <str name="description">oracle.sql.c...@aed3a5</str>
>>>    <int name="log_no">4486</int>
>>> </doc>
>>>
>>> Any pointers on why I do not get the 'string' out of the clob for
>>> indexing? Is the nightly war NOT the right one to use?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help.
>>>
>>> - ashok
>>>

>> --

> --Noble Paul

  • Oracle Clob column wit... ashokc
    • Re: Oracle Clob c... ashokc
      • Re: Oracle Cl... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
        • Re: Oracl... ashokc
          • Re: O... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
            • ... ashokc
              • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्