Thanks Shalin.

The problem is I don't see any error message in the catalina.out. I
don't even see the request coming in - I simply get blank page on
browser. If I keep trying the request goes through and I get respond
from Solr, but then it become unresponsive again or sometimes throws
"connection reset" error. I'm not sure why would it work sometimes and
not the other times for the same query. As soon as I stop the Indexer
process things start working fine. Any way I can debug this problem?

-vivek