Hi all,

I am unsuccessfully attempting to use the ExtractingRequestHandler
(indexing documents via Tika, Solr cell). I start Solr from the
example app (start.jar), but point to my own Solr conf, where I have

  <requestHandler name="/update/extract"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="ext.map.Last-Modified">last_modified</str>
      <bool name="ext.ignore.und.fl">true</bool>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

Using the nightly builds (2009-04-17).

I followed "Getting Started with the Solr Example" at
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler, but I got plenty
of missing classes. So I had to copy all jars over from
example/solr/lib to example/lib. And now, when I fire Jetty
(start.jar) I am getting:

SEVERE: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler cannot be
cast to org.apache.solr.request.SolrRequestHandler

I first thought that could be an incompatibility on the solr.war under
webapps. I made sure that war was the nightly war. But I still get the
exception.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here? Or how am I supposed to
make Solr cell work?

Thanks,

Francisco