the patches have gone into the trunk. The latest patch should be the
one if you wish to run a patched Solr.

10 secs readTimeout means that if there is no data coming from the
other end for 10 secs, then the waiting thread returns throwing an
exception. It is not the total time taken to read the entire data. At
least that is what I observed while testing.

BTW, if the timeout occurs it resumes from the point where the failure
happened. It retries 5 times before giving up.