Hi,
I'm importing data using the DIH. I manage all my data updates outside of
Solr, so I use the full-import command to update my index (with
clean=false). Everything works fine, except that I can't delete documents
easily using the DIH. I noticed the preImportDeleteQuery attribute, but
doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for. I'm looking to do something like:

preImportDeleteQuery="ItemId={select ItemId from table where
status='delete'}"

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1059 SOLR-1059  seems to address
this, but I couldn't find any documentation for it in the wiki. Can someone
provide an example of how to use this?

Thanks,

Wojtek