What are you really trying to accomplish here? Because index time boostingis
a way of saying "I care about matches in this field of this document
X times more than other documents" whereas search time boosting
expresses "elevate the relevance of any document where this term matches"

>From your example, it looks like you're really thinking about search-time
boosting rather than index time.

If I'm out in left field, perhaps an explanation of the problem you're
trying
to solve would help me clarify...

Best
Erick