Yes...!! you can search for phrases with wild cards.
You dont have a direct support for it.. but u can achieve like the
following...

User input:  Solr we
Query should be: (name:Solr AND (name:we* OR name:we)) OR name:"Solr we"

The query builder parses the original input and builds one that simulates a
wildcard phrase query. It looks for all the words the user entered and adds
a wildcard (*) to the last word. It also searches for the whole phrase the
user entered using a phrase query in case the whole phrase is found in the
index. This should work!

let me know if you have any issues...!!!!