Hi,

  Is possible to identify docId of document where occurred matching in
specific Term or QueryTerm ?

   For example: I have a document with some fields and my query possesss the
Query for each field. I need to know the docIds when the QueryTermX finds
value. I know that I can verify if matching in the method below, but I think
that not will performatic.

Searcher searcher = new IndexSearcher(indexReader);
   final BitSet bits = new BitSet(indexReader.maxDoc());
   searcher.search(query, new HitCollector() {
       public void collect(int doc, float score) {
*           if (reader.doc(doc).getField("Name").equals(search_word)){*
*              bits.set(doc);*
*       }
     });
  Thanks