oh, in case of index data corrupted on slave, I want to download the entire
index from master. During downloading, I want the slave be out of service
and put it back after it finished. I was trying figure out how to determine
downloading is done. Right now, I am calling

http://slave_host:8983/solr/replication?command=details<http://slave_host:8983/solr/replication?command=indexversion>

and compare the index version on slave and on master, and put the instance
back in service when this two are the same. It works fine except that the
response claims that the structure of the response may change.

Is this the right way to do it?

Thanks,