Give it is a small number of terms, seems like just excluding them from use/visibility on the client would be reasonable.

        Erik

On Jul 23, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Bill Au wrote:

I want to exclude a very small number of terms which will be different for
each query.  So I think my best bet is to use localParam.

Bill

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Chris Hostetter