From: Bernadette Houghton [mailto:bernadette.hough...@deakin.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, 28 August 2009 9:31 AM
To: 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org'; 'yo...@lucidimagination.com'
Subject: RE: encoding problem

Shalin, the XML from solr admin for the relevant field is displaying as -

<str name="citation_t"><a title="Browse by Author Name for Moncrieff, Joan"
href="/fez/list/author/Moncrieff%2C+Joan/">Moncrieff, Joan</a>, <a
title="Browse by Author Name for Macauley, Peter"
href="/fez/list/author/Macauley%2C+Peter/">Macauley, Peter</a> and <a
title="Browse by Author Name for Epps, Janine"
href="/fez/list/author/Epps%2C+Janine/">Epps, Janine</a> <a title="Browse by
Year 2006" href="/fez/list/year/2006/">2006</a>, <a title="Click to view
Journal, Media Article: &ldquo;My Universe is Here&rdquo;: Implications For the
Future of Academic Libraries From the Results of a Survey of Researchers"
href="/fez/view/changeme:156">“My Universe is Here�: Implications
For the Future of Academic Libraries From the Results of a Survey of

The weird thing is that the title displays OK in one place, but not in the
"href" bit.

bern