Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a multi-valued field, let's call it article_outlinks containing all outgoing urls from a document. I want to get all matching urls sorted by counts.

For exemple, I want to get all outgoing wikipedia url in my documents sorted by counts.

So I execute a query like this:
q=article_outlinks:http*wikipedia.org*  and I facet on article_outlinks

But I get facets containing the other urls in the documents. I can get something close by using facet.prefix=http://en.wikipedia.org but I want to include other subdomains on wikipedia (ex: fr.wikipedia.org).

Is there a way to do a search and getting facets only matching my query?

I know facet.prefix isn't a query, but is there a way to get that behavior?

Is it easy to extend solr to do something like that?

Thank you,

Olivier

Sorry for my english.