Great. Nice site and very similar to my requirements.
thanks.

So, right now, you get all field values by default?
Right now, no field values are returned for the collapsed documents. The patch which will be committed soon will add this functionality.

R. Tan wrote:
Great. Nice site and very similar to my requirements.

There's work on the patch that is being done now which will enable you to
ask for specific field values of the collapsed documents using a dedicated
request parameter.

So, right now, you get all field values by default?