Hi

I am trying to use a custom transformer that extends
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.Transformer.

I have the CustomTransformer.jar and DataImportHandler.jar in
JBOSS/server/default/lib. I have the solr.war (as is from the distro) in
the JBOSS/server/default/deploy.

org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper (line 110)
returns false for the following code
                     clazz.newInstance() instanceof Transformer

This happens because the CustomTransformer uses the Transformer from a
different ClassLoader than the Solr web application.

I could use the source code to create solr.war that includes the
CustomTransformer class. Is there any other option - one that preferably
does not include re-packaging solr.war ?

Thanks
Papiya

Pink OTC Markets Inc. provides the leading inter-dealer quotation and trading
system in the over-the-counter (OTC) securities market.   We create innovative
technology and data solutions to efficiently connect market participants,
improve price discovery, increase issuer disclosure, and better inform
investors.   Our marketplace, comprised of the issuer-listed OTCQX and
broker-quoted   Pink Sheets, is the third largest U.S. equity trading venue for
company shares.

This document contains confidential information of Pink OTC Markets and is only
intended for the recipient.   Do not copy, reproduce (electronically or
otherwise), or disclose without the prior written consent of Pink OTC Markets.
    If you receive this message in error, please destroy all copies in your
possession (electronically or otherwise) and contact the sender above.