Hi All,
   I am trying to get spell check suggestions in my distributed search query
using shards. I have 2 cores configured core0 and core1 both having spell
check component configured. On requesting search result using the following
query I don't get the spelling suggestions.

http://localhost:8080/solr/core0/select?spellcheck=true&q=BrekFast&shards=localhost:8080/solr/core0,localhost:8080/solr/core1

But I could able to get suggestions when i query single core using the url
given below

http://localhost:8080/solr/core0/select?spellcheck=true&q=BrekFast

On debugging the code (Solr 1.3) I can see suggestions coming from core0,
but while merging the result the suggestion value is getting lost. I am not
sure is it a bug in the code or its an enhancement to future release. Could
anyone guide me on how to acheive spellcheck over multiple cores?

Thanks!