Hi,
I am pushing data to solr from two different sources nutch and a cms. I have a data clash in that in nutch a copyField is required to push the url field to the id field as it is used as the primary lookup in the nutch solr intergration update. The other cms also uses the url field but also populates the id field with a different value. Now I can't really change either source definition so is there a way in solrconfig or schema to check if id is empty and only copy if true or is there a better way via the updateprocessor?

Thanks for your help in advance
Regards

David