I was reading about field collapsing but I think is not what I'm looking for.

I have to resolve this problem. After a search, I need to show, for example,
3 items per page which have the same Category.

I will display 10 items per page.

Suppose the search returns 15 items in this order after priority of search
fields (cars and cycles are 4 in first page, so one of each should be moved
to 2nd page):

#id name category
page 1:
3 -- bmw ------ car
2 -- honda ---- cycle
4 -- mercedes - car
14 - yamaha -- boat
13 - ferrari ---- car
10 - ktm ------ cycle
15 - jaguar ---- car
12 - rolls royce - plane
1 -- aprilia ----- cycle
6 -- suzuki ---- cycle

page 2:
7 -- volvo ----- truck
8 -- scania ---- truck
5 -- boeing ---- plane
9 -- yamaha --- jetski
11 - toyota ---- car

What I want to know if it could be done with solr or some plugin is to limit
the occurences of items per page according to a category for example. So in
the first page, a car (the jaguar 15) and a cycle (the suzuki 6) will be
moved to 2nd page and both trucks will be moved to first.

Wanted result:

page 1:
3 -- bmw ------ car
2 -- honda ---- cycle