Hi David,

I just now tried a sorting on the results and I got the records with latest
approval_dt first.

My question now is will index-time boosting method increase the response. ie
will I be able to acheive the same thing i achieved
using sorting much faster if i use index-time boosting.

If you feel it helps could you please send me a sample query also.

Thanks,
Anil.