Hi Olala,

You can get something similar to what you want by copying the original field to
another one where, as Hoss suggests, you apply ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory, and
the rewrite queries to match against both fields, with higher boost given to
the original field.

@Hoss: Olala would benefit from a feature that AFAICT Solr doesn't currently
have: the ability to add synonyms based on arbritrary transforms.

Steve