> Your question appears to be an "XY Problem" ... that is: you are dealing
> with "X", you are assuming "Y" will help you, and you are asking about "Y"
> without giving more details about the "X" so that we can understand the full
> issue.  Perhaps the best solution doesn't involve "Y" at all? See Also:
> http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=542341

Hahaha, thats classic Hoss!
Thanks for introducing me to the XY problem. Had I known the two completely,
I wouldn't have posted it on the mailing list. And I wasn't looking for a
"solution" either. Anyways, as I replied back earlier, I'll get back with
questions once I get more clarity.

Cheers
Avlesh