Hmmm, the name WordDelimiterFilterFactory might be leading
you astray. Its purpose isn't to break things up into "words"
that have anything to do with grammatical rules. Rather, it's
purpose is to break up strings of funky characters into
searchable stuff. see:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory

In the grammatical sense, PowerShot should just be
PowerShot, not power shot (which is what WordDelimiterFactory
gives you, options permitting). So I think you probably want
one of the other analyzers....

Have you tried any other analyzers? StandardAnalyzer might be
more friendly....

HTH
Erick